08/03/2012

Fashion week is here!

"X-tmas came earlier. The Lord has born. Behold...Fashion week is here!"

I must warn you that as a I write this post I have Tiago on one leg and Ricardo on the other screaming and shouting that we are almost late so I may not be able to finish.
Today I woke up, went to school then Baixa-Chiada. Went to Fábrica to get my new Digital Harinezumi and to Dino Alves to buy a marvelous par of boots.Then I met Mary to get the turbant and on the way I was flashed by O Alfaiate Lisboeta...
Time passing faster and money feeling shorter are the principal symptoms of a disease called Fashion week!
1st day look seemed great and then suddenly the jacket I so much waited for looks like crap. But oh well, It's always darkest before the down.
The time for us all fashion animal has come, tired of natural reserves, now we finally can run wildly on our beloved 4 days jungle.
Step on the pedal, enjoy!






@ Lux Woman

Sketches 

Sketches #2

Sketches #2

The invitation & The boot


The salad



Fashion week day 1 updates tomorrow*



6 comments:

Papercuts said...

enjoy girl*

Unknown said...

Amei o teu blog! Adoro o nome, a esponteneidade, os looks! A seguir-te!

http://hiimab.blogspot.com

Cátia said...

adoro os teus sketches :)

http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

Maria Garcia Pita said...

tu tens talento e muito bom gosto, além de seres linda, adorei todos os teus looks :)

Unknown said...

ADOREI REVER-TE :)
http://pumps-pumpsfashionpatriciasilverio.blogspot.com/

Papercuts said...

E esses updates? :D