26/09/2011

COSMOS ON MY FEET



Well New York for me is just like John Galliano for Dior - even if "they" say it's over,I will just keep on crying and hoping for more...
And even though it is impossible for Galliano to get back to Dior ( what makes me very sad ), it was possible for me to get back to NYC - the flight was delayed for a day!
BUT the delayed fligh isn't the only reason for the huuuuge smile on my face as I write this text. I suffer from a sindrome called "Shoes Adoption" and swear that if I had the needed capital I would be the Brangelia of shoes - all colors and shapes.
So to kill my final budget in New York, instead of walking around vintage stores I chose a much lazier way to shop - Nasty Gal! No need to think twice and ordered the cosmic litas... Why not? They needed a home and I  fill the 4 requirements to adopt a pair of dreamy shoes. Yes, there are requirements to adopt shoes because we don't want them closed and abandoned in the dust of a box full of sneakers...
#1 - Lots of love  to give
#2 - High heel walkability
#3 - Faith on a religion that trully believes I will be capable to walk around with them all day long and it won't hurt a bit
#4 - I f***ing need them!


After 2 days of intense waiting, here they are!


(Lazy pictures by euphoria's fault)



On my way to the airport

The box

Thank you, Nasty Gal 

Jeffrey's kittens

Almost...

Bang!

Cosmic & Orgasmic

Front view

End & Beginning 

Shoulder blanket - Urban Outfitters
Jeans - Levi's
Top that you cannot see - Zara
Boots - Urban Outfitters
Cosmic Litas - Jeffrey Campbell at Nasty Gal

5 comments:

Susana Rodrigues said...

DIE BITCH DIE hahahahaha adoro amor, são lindos :D bemmmm deves ficar uma bomba com eles calçados. Quando cá vieres a casa quero que tragas tudo para eu ver.
LOVE YOU
Su

Luisa T. said...

são perfeitas as Lita's!!

<a href="www.flashingstyle.blogspot.com/>FashionBreaker</a>

Movimento Moda said...

São realmente... cósmicas :))) Adorei.

Z. said...

wow damara!!! acho os jeffrey cosmic lindos mesmo! boa escolha!
xx

Z.

http://duas-vezes-numero-um.blogspot.com/

Susana O. said...

Oi Damara, será que me sabes dizer se a Nasty Gal, tens gastos de envio, e se sim o total que ficou essa compra.
http://fashionobseshion.blogspot.com/

Beijo;x