01/10/2013

* BAGUERA *


"Shoot shoot shoot
Bang- Bang - Bang!
Now turn a little to your left, exactly... Now show us the bag & work your eyes! 
Attitude... Go Go Go!
Great, we got one!"

I must confess that when I was first contacted by Baguera my nipples peeked, my knees failed and my Elvis-wonderful-pelvis has rocked by the heroin of pure excitement.
In this algebra universe mostly divided between the season of Fashion Weeks and great Vintage findings that rule my ordinary sense of taste, I stop and ask: What would be of us without amazing brands like Baguera that definately should get more attention? I'll let y'all think about the answer & bake myself a pie.
With exquisite earrings,marvelous necklaces, to-die-for rings and clutches that I won't even mention... Baguera is a brand with a transcendental taste,view & materials.
No diabetic inside a candy shop & not even a junkie meeting his best dealer could ever-EVA compete with the hot'n'fun sensation that flows into the veins of a fashion addict when confronted with functionality united with originality - Join the force.
So that's pretty much it dear Masturbators...
As Da Chick once said: Let me introduce you to my side of the fun!






"-Oh my God! Your boobs are out!
- Yes, and so is the necklace...on the website."




Oh this one...It's a wonderful color orgy!

* Au revoir *



Creative Director and Styling: Branca Cuvier
Model: Damara Inglês
PR & REP: Catarina Lancastre Valente
Photography: Matilde Travassos

3 comments:

Ana Silva said...

Estas tuas fotos estão lindas honey! ADORO!
http://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/

Inês Prates said...

Que linda!!!

Urban Catwalk

Unknown said...


ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh o puro acesssorio: O Tapete… Xabregas… Happiness… freedom!!

"…Just keep doing…"

Bless*

YG