19/04/2012

Oh lavender darling

Violet is my absolutely favorite color, flower, name, incense and trust me I could can go on with the list!
Being lavender a "pale tint of violet" it is also included on this color obsession of mine...  so why not giving the color of spirituality,harmony and imagination  a joyride on my hair-color-roller-coaster?
With lots of projects in mind and a creativity-block I feel the need to explore new places under different situation or even weathers... With great disposition Ricardo and I had this beautiful and yet very stupid impulse of going to the beach even with this weird rainy weather in mind. And between fornicating couples and cold water it actually went awfully well! Breathing the  fresh sea air and letting myself be seduced by the sound of the waves I was finally able to clear my mind and let my imagination flow into  my Moleskine pages.
Happy with the day and the color, well...
LA-fucking-VENDER is queer,is here!






Poor thing


C-c-cooold!

Beep-beep

     F-a-s-h-i-o-n   M-a-s-t-u-b-a-t-i-o-n
Oh wait... miss spelled!

The shining armor


The power of  God repels you 



Thank you Ricardo for always making my legs seem so small...

The boots

Ricardo acting sexy








The mermaid 

"Explorers"

If it was a real treasure chest would be filled up with Givenchy Haute Couture,right?

Seems like the Global warming came earlier 

After all the exhausting  fornication between me & the instructions manual I finally planted my lavender seeds!


2 comments:

José António E.S Góis said...

Amei as fotos <3

The Land of Miabelle said...

Adoro a praia! E adoro voces os dois ;)
As fotos estão 5*
xoxo
The Land of Miabelle
p.s.: O meu blog é sobre moda, fotografia, artistas e musica... se poderes passar por lá e dar a tua opinião. Gostaria muito!